Mint Condition of Broward County serves building owners and property managers in the dynamic business community in and around Fort Lauderdale – Broward County, FL, with a population of more than 1.9 million, second largest in the state of Florida.
Fort Lauderdale is famous for its beaches, arts, culture and events. From shopping on Las Olas Boulevard, to gondola rides on the canals, to a historic riverfront.
Mint Condition of Broward County brings our company’s unique commercial cleaning system and services to the Fort Lauderdale – Broward metro area. We address your cleaning needs with the same values and commitment to service that have characterized our company leaders throughout their distinguished careers:
- A proactive approach to cleaning your facilities and keeping them clean
- Customized services to fit your specific needs, budget and priorities
- Owner/operators (cleaning franchisees) who clean your spaces and have a vested interest in your satisfaction, far beyond hourly workers that many cleaning companies hire and replace due to frequent turnover
- Centralized management – Our Broward County regional office manages our cleaning teams so you don’t have to worry about them. Our 72-point Inspection Program ensures consistent cleaning and even catches things you might miss
- Meticulous restroom cleaning – Restrooms comprise only 5% of the space in a typical office building but generate 50% of the complaints regarding cleaning! So Mint Condition practices a meticulous 15-Step Restroom Cleaning Program
- Environmentally friendly – Whenever possible we use environmentally friendly “Green Seal” cleaning supplies and HEPA-filtered vacuums to protect your internal environment as well as the natural environment
For more information, contact Broward County Master Franchise Owner Dustin Jones: