Mint Condition of Jacksonville serves building owners and property managers in the dynamic business community in and around Jacksonville, FL, with a metro population of more than 1.38 million.
Jacksonville is the largest city in the state of Florida and the largest city in terms of land area in the United States! It offers abundant business, lifestyle, recreational and cultural opportunities.
Inc. magazine recently ranked Jacksonville as the 12th “Best Large City for Business.” The area has a very established business base, home to three Fortune 500 companies – CSX, Fidelity National Financial and Winn-Dixie – and more than 80 other corporate, regional and divisional headquarters.
Mint Condition of Jacksonville brings our company’s unique commercial cleaning system and services to the Jacksonville metro area. We address your cleaning needs with the same values and commitment to service that have characterized our company leaders throughout their distinguished careers:
- A proactive approach to cleaning your facilities and keeping them clean
- Customized services to fit your specific needs, budget and priorities
- Owner/operators (cleaning franchisees) who clean your spaces and have a vested interest in your satisfaction, far beyond hourly workers that many cleaning companies hire and replace due to frequent turnover
- Centralized management – Our Jacksonville regional office manages our cleaning teams so you don’t have to worry about them. Our 72-point Inspection Program ensures consistent cleaning and even catches things you might miss
- Meticulous restroom cleaning – Restrooms comprise only 5% of the space in a typical office building but generate 50% of the complaints regarding cleaning! So Mint Condition practices a meticulous 15-Step Restroom Cleaning Program
- Environmentally friendly – Whenever possible we use environmentally friendly “Green Seal” cleaning supplies and HEPA-filtered vacuums to protect your internal environment as well as the natural environment