Mint Condition of Upstate SC – Serving Greenville, Spartanburg & Anderson Counties
The Upstate SC area is the “economic engine of South Carolina,” including Greenville County, the most populous in the state, as well as Spartanburg and Anderson counties.
Since its beginning as a small farming community in 1786, Greenville County has grown into a large and diverse metropolitan area and one of the southeast region’s premiere areas for business. Over the past 30 years, Greenville has transformed itself from the textile capital of the world to a destination for corporate office, manufacturing and warehousing/distribution operations. Greenville is now home to world-class companies such as Lockheed, Samsung, General Electric and IBM.
More than 100 international firms, representing 20 nations, are located in Spartanburg County. The most well-known is BMW Manufacturing Corporation, which began production at its first North American assembly plant in Spartanburg in September 1994 and now is the sole producer of the Z4 and the X5 Sports Activity Vehicle for worldwide distribution.
With over 230 manufacturers, including 22 international companies, Anderson County also has a thriving business climate. The top major industries in Anderson include manufacturers of automotive products, metal products, industrial machinery, plastics, publishing and textiles.
There are more than 27 BMW Suppliers in the Upstate, which is recognized internationally as an automotive supplier hub. The plastic industry has a strong presence in the Upstate with 244 plastic companies located within the 10 counties of the northwest corner of SC.
Mint Condition of Upstate SC brings our company’s unique commercial cleaning system and services to this dynamic area and its business communities. We address your cleaning needs with the same values and commitment to service that have characterized our company leaders throughout their distinguished careers:
- A proactive approach to cleaning your facilities and keeping them clean
- Customized services to fit your specific needs, budget and priorities
- Owner/operators (cleaning franchisees) who clean your spaces and have a vested interest in your satisfaction, far beyond hourly workers that many cleaning companies hire and replace due to frequent turnover
- Centralized management – Our regional office in Greenville manages our cleaning teams so you don’t have to worry about them. Our 72-point Inspection Program ensures consistent cleaning and even catches things you might miss
- Meticulous restroom cleaning – Restrooms comprise only 5% of the space in a typical office building but generate 50% of the complaints regarding cleaning! So Mint Condition practices a meticulous 15-Step Restroom Cleaning Program