Start Your Own Cleaning Business
Mint Condition of NW Houston Makes It Easy!
Mint Condition of NW Houston hires and trains small-business cleaning franchisees to clean the offices and buildings under contract in the dynamic NW Houston area. If you are interested in having your own small business which you can operate from your home, this opportunity is for you.
Mint Condition offers you one of the most affordable business franchises in America. For a minimal investment – less than the cost of a weekend trip -you can have your own Mint Condition NW Houston franchise. If you qualify, you can finance both the initial franchise fee and your starting equipment and supply package.
Commercial cleaning is a $100-billion industry and growing. Our program is so strong, we have experienced a 65% increase in the number of franchisees in one year. We’ll help you get started and we’ll help you keep going. Read on to learn how!
Work From Home, Be Your Own Boss
Are you tired of working for somebody else? Would you like to earn additional money part-time or full-time? Mint Condition of NW Houston gives you the options. Here’s what you’ll get as a Mint Condition franchisee:
- Thorough training: based on our many years of experience in the commercial cleaning industry, we show you how to use the latest cleaning technology to save you time and money. We also offer training in other ways to increase your profits, such as how to clean hard floors and carpet, hiring and training personnel, and obtaining new customer accounts.
- Customers for your business. We are constantly marketing to get new customers, so we need new franchisees to handle our growing business. If you lose a cleaning account through no fault of your own, we will replace it through our Account Replacement Program. (This is a great advantage that many competitors do not offer.)
- Flexibility – To a large extent, you can set your own hours and the amount of time you devote each week to your business. You can work part-time or full-time as a franchisee, depending on your situation and what you want to do. Work out of your home without the expense of office rent or a storefront.
- Accounting – Mint Condition handles both the billings and collections from your cleaning customers, so you don’t have to worry about getting paid for your work. Insurance – We will purchase and administer the majority of your business-related insurance policies, unless you prefer to handle them yourself.
- Equipment and supplies – We’ll get your business started using state-of-the-art equipment and supplies. We provide each franchisee with clear instructions on the use of these products for maximum results. We also provide an easy source for you to get additional supplies and equipment you may want or need.
Ready to start your own business or learn more? Contact:
Mark or Jennifer Morter at Mint Condition of NW Houston: