Your Business. Your City. Your Profitable Future.
- Multiple Profit Centers. The majority of your revenue will come through customer service contracts, but you will also generate profits from recruiting new franchisees as well as training and certifying them in special periodic cleaning services.
- Low Startup Costs & Overhead. Mint Condition’s affordable Master Franchise fees begin at as little as $37,500. Combined with minimal overhead you can expect to make a handsome return on your investment.
- Fast Ramp-Up. Mint Condition has a telemarketing call center to assist you as you get your business off the ground. This allows you time to develop your own telemarketing staff.
- Cutting-Edge Sales Solutions. Only Mint Condition Master Franchisees are entitled to our Bidding and Estimation Software, an innovative program that allows you to customize an accurate and efficient solution for your customers.
- Recession Resistant. The commercial cleaning industry continually grows in all economic landscapes. Businesses will always need their offices cleaned, regardless of the economy.
- Territory Exclusivity. When you open a master franchise in your chosen territory, the city is for you and your designated franchisees only. You will not have to compete with any other Mint Condition franchise: the possibilities for expansion are endless!
- Other Benefits Include:
- A professional working environment with reasonable hours of operation.
- Predictable monthly income.
- “Green” cleaning systems.
This information is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, a franchise. In the United States, we offer franchises solely by means of our Franchise Disclosure Document (“FDD”). We must register our FDD in certain states and in certain other jurisdictions. If you are a resident of one of these states, or a jurisdiction outside the United States, that requires registration, we cannot offer you a franchise unless and until we have complied with applicable presale registration and disclosure requirements in your state or jurisdiction.