Superior Training for Extraordinary Results
- Superior Training. Many of our Mint Condition owner-operators have reached amazing levels of success without any prior knowledge of the commercial cleaning industry. That’s thanks in large part to the thorough training process that all our owner-operators go through when they join the team. Our tried-and-tested training process is designed to teach you all the necessary facets of the commercial cleaning industry. Our training regimen is three-pronged, each of which is vital to ensuring that you feel comfortable and confident in running your day-to-day operations.
- Classroom Instruction: The classroom training consists of nine hours of videos and worksheets that review necessary policies and procedures, customer service, and administration functions.
- Hands-On Experience: A member of the Mint Condition training staff will work hands on with you to teach you the best and most-efficient methods of carrying out commercial cleaning services.
- On the Job Training: A Mint Condition Manager will accompany you on your first cleaning account and work with you to ensure that you have a complete grasp on what the job entails. Even when your training ends, Mint Condition is there to continuously support you. We know our most valuable asset is our people, so when you succeed, we all succeed.
- The Best Equipment. Mint Condition provides you with the latest systems and technology in the industry. Our initial equipment package contains chemicals and equipment that are eco-friendly as well as engineered to increase your productivity
- Additional Ways to Profit. Whether or not you decide to expand your business, Mint Condition offers additional ways to boost your bottom line. We can train and certify you in additional “profit centers” to increase your earning potential.
- The Best Support in the Industry. Mint Condition’s central office provides quick-response field support as part of our complete business management system. Day or night, we are here to address any on the job issue you may encounter. You are in business for yourself not by yourself.
This information is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, a franchise. In the United States, we offer franchises solely by means of our Franchise Disclosure Document (“FDD”). We must register our FDD in certain states and in certain other jurisdictions. If you are a resident of one of these states, or a jurisdiction outside the United States, that requires registration, we cannot offer you a franchise unless and until we have complied with applicable presale registration and disclosure requirements in your state or jurisdiction.